Saturday 30 January 2010

Underwear as Outerwear

Hey I just want to begin by saying thank you to The buzz On Fashion - which is a great blog might i add -  for my blog award :)

Ok I'm sure you've all heard about the underwear as outwear trend. Now this is a tricky one, and a lot of people don't know where to start. So I've found a great look on the Dior catwalk, and here is how to carry off this sexy look, with practicallity.

The catwalk Look...



And here is how you can create the look (with my own little twist).........





























This is my interpretation of the look, and I think it's totally wearable. The dress is from journelle.com, the trench is from net-a-porter.com, the ring is from JuicyCoutre.com, the shoes are from topshop.com, and the bag is from asos.com.


You've just got to get really creative, when it comes to this trend, have a little think and I'm sure you'll come with tons of fashion fabulousness :) Just remember shimmery fabrics, and loads of lace

Also remeber to tell your friends about my blog, and leave a comment if you like it. Also if you ever have any fashion dialemas or worries don't hesistate to ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment